Learners will gain an understanding of the principles and practices of manual handling, people handling and risk assessment. Delegates will need to undergo a practical assessment prior to certification.
Price- £25 or 2500 Newcross training credits
Duration - 3-hour course
• To learn how to use (E)LITE as a tool for a risk assessment.
• To understand the basic functions of the Spine
• To learn effective moving principles
• To understand hazards associated with manual handling, common back injuries and appropriate back care.
• Discuss controversial techniques and the outcomes of poor practice
• To learn and demonstrate safer people handling techniques.
• To identify the different type of manual handling equipment and its correct usage.
Suitable - All staff