As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for Healthcare Assistants to cover our night shifts and support our service users across Stowmarket, Sudbury, Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe, Ipswich and the surrounds.
At Newcross we don't believe in 'zero hours' contracts, you will have minimum hours guaranteed, enjoying the security of a steady income with the flexibility to choose your own hours.
You will also have the opportunity to broaden your skills and evolve in your care role with our many training courses, earned through credits as you work!
For this role we require:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will be joining our Ipswich team:
Your local branch is based in Ipswich Town Centre. We provide first class HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk.
Why work for us?
- Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature even on bank holidays and weekends!
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!