We're flexible for you!
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
Benefit from our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Newcross Healthcare is currently looking for professional Care Assistants to assist our service users living across the areas of Stowmarket, Sudbury, Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe and Ipswich working a range of night shifts.
You'll provide support and companionship to clients and help clients handle day-to-day self-care.
- Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts!
For this role
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your local branch is based in Ipswich Town Centre.
We provide first class HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!