Complex Care Homecarer (Nights)
Personal Care is a rewarding career!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking a dedicated Complex Care Homecarer to cover sleeping shifts providing expert support to our service user living with low grade dementia in the Hereford area.
With us, you'll benefit from 'same day pay', free specialised training and organising your life via our app.
What we are looking for?
In this role you will be working night shifts, providing the highest quality of care and support to an elderly gentleman who is prone to falls. You will be assisting our user with personal care, clinical requirements and a variety of complex care needs.
Our ideal candidate will be a friendly and compassionate individual with previous experience caring for others.
- Salary of up to £14.96/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Scheduled rotas up to 4 weeks in advance
- Minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours per week
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Flexi app feature
Flexi Pay is a fantastic service that allows our healthcare staff to request an advance against their completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
You will join our branch located in the historic city of Hereford, Newcross Healthcare's Hereford branch is based in Kimble House on Broad Street in the city centre.
Are you interested?
Then apply today!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a callIf you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.