Located in East Anglia, Newcross Healthcare’s Norwich branch is our first to be opened in the east of England.
Based at Orford Place in the heart of the city and close to the train station, the branch provides qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants to service users in Norwich and the surrounding region.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Norwich:
- Norwich was the first place in the UK to use postcodes.
- 26% of Norwich’s population falls within the 16-29 age group, compared to a UK average of 18%.
- Norwich is ranked 4th in the UK for the number of internationally recognised scientists based in the city
- There are over 50 registered care homes located 5 miles from Norwich city centre.
- Norwich was England’s second largest city for 700 years thanks to the wool trade.