A warm welcome to Nottingham! Famous for Torvill and Dean, Robin Hood, H.P Sauce... and now our wonderful team of Newcross Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers.
Based in the historic Lace Market, our Nottingham branch was established in 2016 to meet the rising demands of care and nursing homes in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
Our team has a range of specialist skills; spanning dementia care, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour, acquired brain injury as well as 1-2-1 care packages.
If you're an experienced healthcare professional and want to join the team that's making a positive difference, we may well have the perfect job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers flexible shift patterns, the security of a permanent job and the very best training and support. We're constantly growing and are always looking for talented, hard-working people who take a pride in their work. Take a look at our latest job vacancies below or use our search capability.
And if you're managing a care establishment and need a flexible, reliable source of talented, hard-working staff, please get in touch. We can help.
Five Facts about Nottingham
- There are 152 registered care homes within 5 miles of Nottingham city centre
- The city was once named after a Saxon chieftain named Snot. The city was called Snottingham which translated means ‘the home of Snot’s people’.
- The Boot family, the creators of the famous chain of pharmacies come from Nottingham
- 25% of the population of Nottingham have a mental health condition
- 47% of people aged over 75 are living with 1 or more debilitating health conditions