Job title: Payroll Administrator
Location: Totnes, TQ9 6LH
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
As a Payroll Administrator, the goal is to assist with the day to day running of the weekly and monthly payrolls and effectively contribute towards to missions and values of Newcross.
- Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications
- Excellent bonus potential
- Structured work hours
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays - rising with length of service
You'll be great in this role if you...
- Have at least 1 year experience processing Payroll or financial background
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust, empathy and expertise in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.