Personal Care Assistant
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Begin your journey with us!
We are seeking Personal Care Assistants to care for our service users living with additional care needs in their homes in Bude, Barnstaple, Tiverton, Bideford, Holsworthy and the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive excellent care in line with their additional care needs. You will aid our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services required.
Additional opportunities could be available for applicants to work night shifts across the region.
- Salary of up to £12.78/hr including holiday pay and up to £13.25/hr including holiday pay for night shifts
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Organised rotas 4 weeks in advance
- Minimum of 20 hours of work a week guaranteed
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
- Flexi Pay! Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
Our Barnstaple office is located at Unit 2 Castle Park Road, Whiddon Valley, Barnstaple.
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Join us today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.