Personal Care Assistant
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals
Our friendly branch are situated at Unit 2, Castle Park Road, Barnstaple, EX32 8PA
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for dedicated Personal Care Assistants to provide care to our service users living with additional care needs in their homes across Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Bideford, Braunton, South Molton and across the local surrounding areas.
Night shifts are also available within the region.
Working as a Personal Care Assistant, you will be involved in ensuring each resident receives the highest quality of person-centred care, you must be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a Care role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our Main Requirements
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need to have access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £14.20/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Guaranteeing a minimum of 20 hours every week
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from UK retailers
- Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering a variety of training programmes, ensuring that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
Additionally, we've launched our exciting new flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo.
Start your application today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.