Personal Care Assistant
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
You can change someone's life!
We are seeking Personal Care Assistants to care for our service users living with additional care needs in their homes in Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Bideford, Braunton, South Molton and the surrounding areas.
At Newcross, we put our staff at the centre of what we do. Join us and take advantage of organised work rotas to suit you, a minimum of 20 hours guarantee per week and free specialised training.
What will I do?
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with additional care needs. Tasks will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Additional opportunities are available to work night shifts throughout the region.
- Salary of up to £12.78/hr including holiday pay and up to £13.25/hr including holiday pay for night shifts
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours across weekdays, weekends and night shifts
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Newcross Healthcare's Barnstaple branch was opened in 2015 and since then has enabled us to expand our services of providing qualified health care professionals right across the North Devon area. Our Barnstaple office is located at Unit 2 Castle Park Road, Whiddon Valley, Barnstaple.
What will you do?
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Begin your journey with us today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.