Personal Care Assistant
Are you looking for a way to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Personal Care Assistants to care for our service users living with additional care needs in their homes across Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Bideford, Braunton, South Molton and the surrounding areas.
There could be opportunities for staff to complete night shifts throughout the region as part of this role.
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users with additional care needs receive the highest quality of care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will be providing assistance with personal care, medication support, meal preparation, social integration and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a Care role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
This exclusive app feature enables healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Minimum of 20 hours of work guaranteed thereby enabling you to enjoy the stability of a flexible and steady income
- Organised rotas set up in advance so as to effectively schedule them around your pre-existing commitments
- Employee perks scheme with up to 30,000 discounts available
- Salary of up to £14.20/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need to have access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Our friendly branch are situated at Unit 2, Castle Park Road, Barnstaple, EX32 8PA
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.