Personal Care Assistant
Are you ready for a new care experience?
Newcross Healthcare is searching for dedicated Personal Care Assistants to work night shifts offering support to a young boy with additional needs living in the Alton area.
Enjoy Flexi Pay, flexible shifts & Perks at Work!
* Flexi Pay: Thanks to our new feature you will be able to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Flexible shifts: Choose between full or part time hours and have an amazing work-life balance alongside a steady income.
* Perks at Work: benefit from our many discounts at the high street shops!
The Role Requirements
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our successful candidates will have experience dealing with children with additional needs and delivering the highest quality of personalised care to every individual in their care, championing their unique needs and promoting their well being.
The Role Benefits:
- Salary of up to £14.79/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Located at the edge of the London commuter belt, Newcross Healthcare's Woking branch is ideally positioned to provide Northwest Surrey and the southwestern Greater London region with healthcare professionals to care homes, residential homes and nursing homes.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.