Personal Care Assistant
We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for dedicated Personal Care Assistants to provide excellent care to our service users living with additional care needs in their homes in Bude, Holsworthy, Barnstaple and the local surrounding areas.
As a Personal Care Assistant your responsibilities will include; personal care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
The ideal candidate will be compassionate, positive and calm when faced with the odd challenge.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Working for Newcross provides organised rotas up to 4 weeks in advance, various training programmes to enhance your skills, plus we can interview you from the comfort of your own home at your convenience!
You will also be able to access our app HealthForceGo, where you can manage your timesheets and choose when you want to be paid through our new feature Flexi Pay.
- Salary of up to £14.20/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from UK retailers
What you will need to succeed
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Have access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Our friendly branch are based at Unit 2, Castle Park Road, Barnstaple, EX32 8PA
Begin your journey with us today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.