Personal Care Assistant
Our Barnstaple office is located at Unit 2 Castle Park Road, Whiddon Valley, Barnstaple.
Make a positive difference to someone's life!
We are seeking Personal Care Assistants to care for our service users living with additional care needs in their homes in Bude, Holsworthy, Barnstaple and the surrounding areas.
You will provide excellent care to our service users with additional care needs, ensuring that they have the freedom to live as independently as possible. Your assistance will be required with a number of different tasks such as personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
There could be additional opportunities for candidates to work night shifts across the region.
Successful candidates will benefit from a minimum guarantee of 20 hours per week, organised work rotas and a comprehensive range of free specialised training programs.
- Salary of up to £12.78/hr including holiday pay and up to £13.25/hr including holiday pay for night shifts
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Begin your journey today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.