Personal Care Assistant
Are you looking for a job that allows you to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Personal Care Assistants to care and support our service users living with additional care needs in Basingstoke and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users with additional care needs receive personalised care and support. You will be required to assist with personal care activities, clinical requirements, feeding and peg care, medication support, meal preparation and any additional services required.
With our exclusive app feature, healthcare staff have the chance to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why choose Newcross?
- Minimum hours guarantee available with our permanent contracts
- Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work
- Organised work rotas set to up to 4 weeks in advance
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £15.38/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts available throughout various high street retailers
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Local Chichester branch
Located in the South-East of England, Newcross Healthcare's Chichester branch is based on South Street near Chichester Cathedral and not far from Chichester train station.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!