Personal Support Worker - Children (Weekends)
Join us today!
Our friendly team are based in St. Stephen's Road, close to St. Peter's Church and Bournemouth train station
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for dedicated Personal Support Workers to care for children with Autism and young people with additional care needs within Bournemouth, Poole, Kingston, Wareham, Weymouth and the surrounding local areas.
Working for Newcross provides you with organised rotas up to 4 weeks in advance, a variety of specialised training programmes to improve your current skill set, plus we can interview you from the comfort of your own home at your convenience via video calling.
Your New Role
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate candidates who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care and with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
It is essential that you have prior experience of caring for children with autism and young people with additional care needs.
What you will need to succeed
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your rotas via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £15.69/hr including holiday pay
- Guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Additionally, you can benefit from our same day pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay' via our app HealthForceGo where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way