Personal Support Worker - Children (Weekends)
Working with Newcross will give you access to specialised training programs, a Flexi Pay feature and flexible full time and part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekends.
We are looking for you!
We are seeking Personal Support Workers with prior experience caring for children with Autism and young people with additional care needs in Bournemouth, Poole, Kingston, Wareham and Weymouth.
As a Personal Support Worker, you will make sure that our service users receive care and support in line with their personal care plans. Tasks will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
It is highly desirable that you have previous experience of caring for children and young people with additional needs.
- Salary of up to £12.42/hr including holiday pay
- Guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.