Personal Care Assistant
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals and you could be next to join us!
We are currently searching for Personal Care Assistants to join us in delivering expert care and support to our service users living with healthcare needs in their own homes across Chard, Crewkerne and Ilminster and the surrounds.
Your New Care Position
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be involved in ensuring every service user receives the highest quality of person-centred care, support and dedication.
You will be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of our users and is in line with their personalised care plans.
- Salary of up to £13.77/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours every week
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with access to various discounts at high street stores
You will also be able to access our HealthForceGo app, where you can manage your timesheets and payslips, and choose when you want to be paid through our new feature Flexi Pay.
Newcross will help with your career progression, offering our healthcare staff over 200 training programmes to ensure you always have the opportunities to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further in your healthcare career.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Meet the Team
Our friendly Taunton branch are based in Staplegrove Road, within a short distance from Taunton train station.
Start your application with us today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and we will endeavour to assist you in your application. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.