Complex Care Homecarers
Newcross Healthcare Shrewsbury is located in Shrewsbury Business Park, near Percy Throwers Garden Centre and Shrewsbury Town Football Ground.
Are you looking to make a difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional and dedicated Complex Care Homecarers to care and support our service users living with additional care needs in Chester, Wrexham and the surrounding areas.
As a Complex Care Assistant, you will work hard to ensure that our service users with additional care needs receive assistance with various important tasks. These will include daily living tasks, clinical needs or requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
Our app feature allows our healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Set organised rotas up to 4 weeks in advance to fit around your existing commitments
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work and covering a wealth of topics
- Minimum hours guarantee as part of our permanent contracts
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- FREE criminal record check (DBS) and FREE uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available throughout a variety of national retailers
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.