Personal Care Assistant - Children
Make a difference to someone's life today!
We are looking to expand our team of Personal Care Assistants in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for ensure that children with complex needs receive constant care and support with a range of life-enhancing tasks. These will include personal care, feeding and peg care, medication support, social activities and any additional services needed.
It is highly desirable that you have experience of providing care to children with additional care needs and are comfortable completing tasks involving Tracheostomy.
Shifts for this role include nights and days shifts, 7 days per week.
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £15.96/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- A minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours per week
- Organised rotas
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our local team
Located in the historic city of Hereford, Newcross Healthcare's Hereford branch is based in Kimble House on Broad Street in the city centre and provides the West of England and Herefordshire with qualified healthcare professionals.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!