Personal Care Assistant - Children
Become an invaluable member of our care team
Newcross Healthcare are seeking dedicated Personal Care Assistants to provide the highest quality of care and support to our service users living with additional healthcare needs in their homes in Taunton, Bridgwater and the surrounding towns.
We require day and night staff who will have the option to work full or part time hours.
Newcross employees have clear career progression thanks to our many free training courses which ensure they have the chance to evolve in their role and learn new skills.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support the development of daily living activities and tasks
- Assisting with personal care and clinical needs
- Observing, monitoring and recording patient's conditions.
- Build strong relationships with service users and family members.
What we require:
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Why Should You Apply?
* Salary of up to £15.16/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, benefit from 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Flexi Pay is a new service that gives our employees the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Apply Now!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles! Taunton branch is located on Staplegrove Road, close to Taunton train station and is a short drive from Musgrove Hospital.