Personal Care Assistant - Children
Do you want to be making a difference?
If so, this could be the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for dedicated Personal Care Assistants to join us in providing specialised care and support to children with additional healthcare needs living in their own homes in Truro, Goonhavern and the local surroundings.
Working for Newcross
Join us, and manage your own workload via our HealthForceGo app and have the option to make the most of Flexi Pay, our same day pay feature that allows you to be paid for completed shifts within a matter of hours - even on weekends!
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to develop and improve their current skill set with various free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
Your New Team
Our friendly branch are based in Lemon Street, near Truro Cathedral and within just a short distance from Truro train station.
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring that every service user receives the highest quality of person-centred care, support and dedication.
You will be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of our users and is in line with their personalised care plans.
Previous experience of caring for children with additional healthcare needs is desirable.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete this with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £14.32/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing a minimum of 20 hours every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Click the button to Apply Now
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.