Personal Care Assistant - Children
Newcross Healthcare has a fantastic opportunity for you!
What's the opportunity?
We are looking for Personal Care Assistants to deliver personal care and support to children with additional care needs living in their own homes across Truro, Goonhavern and the surrounding local areas.
You will need to be a dedicated and qualified healthcare professional who will uphold our philosophy of outstanding care whilst promoting the happiness and independence of our residents.
Extensive experience of caring for children with additional care needs will strengthen your application.
- Salary of up to £14.32/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Minimum 20 hours a week guaranteed
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Flexible hours accross day, night and weekend shifts
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
- 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Our successful applicants will be part of our Truro branch which is located on historic Lemon Street close to the city centre and just a short walk from Truro train station.
Learn & develop with us:
With Newcross you will have the opportunity to broaden your skills with our free training programmes which you will be able to earn through credits as you work. We offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our team can progress in their career journey with us.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.