Personal Care Assistant - Children
Change a child's life today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Personal Care Assistants to provide personalised care and support to children in their own homes living in Yeovil and the surrounds.
Day and night staff is required for this role
You will ensure that children with additional care needs receive excellent care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. Assistance with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed is paramount.
- Salary of up to £15.16/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Minimum hours guaranteed
- Flexible hours across weekdays, weekends and nights
- Access our exclusive specialised training
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your local branch is based in Houndstone Business Park, Yeovil.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.