Personal Care Assistant
A true passion for delivering person-centred care
Our friendly branch are located in St. Stephen's Road, close to St. Peter's Church and Bournemouth train station
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for Personal Care Assistants to care for our service users living with additional care needs in their own homes across Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Wareham, Weymouth and the local areas.
Your New Position
Working as a Newcross Care Assistant means you will be involved in ensuring each resident receives the highest quality of person-centred care, you must be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
Why join Newcross?
Working for Newcross provides you with organised rotas up to 4 weeks in advance, various specialised training programmes to develop your skills, plus we can interview you from the comfort of your own home at your convenience via video conferencing.
You will also be able to access our app HealthForceGo, where you can choose when you want to be paid through our new feature Flexi Pay.
We require you to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
What you'll gain:
- Salary of up to £12.67/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing a minimum of 20 hours every week
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way