Personal Care Assistant
Join us today and make a positive difference to someone's life!
We are seeking Personal Care Assistants to provide care to our service users with additional care needs living in their own homes in Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Wareham and Weymouth.
Take advantage of flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs, a Flexi Pay app feature with 'same day pay' and our Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts.
Your role will consist of providing excellent care and support to our service users with additional care needs. You will aid with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
- Salary of up to £12.42/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteed minimum of 20 hours every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- FREE criminal record check (DBS) and FREE uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Ongoing training and development through credits earned
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Flexi Pay - Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.