Personal Care Assistant
Do you want to become a part of something bigger?
Join us today and become a part of our amazing nationwide network of thousands of dedicated healthcare professionals. With us, you'll benefit from 'same day pay', a permanent flexible contract and rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance.
Newcross Personal Care Assistant
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Personal Care Assistants who are able to provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users living with complex care requirements in their own homes.
You will be providing excellent care across Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Wareham, Weymouth and the local areas.
Our fantastic team in based in Bournemouth branch which you can find at St. Stephen's Road, close to St. Peter's Church and Bournemouth train station
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Benefits you'll get:
- Salary of up to £12.67/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing a minimum of 20 hours every week
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours per week
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Why you should apply:
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, which is why all our healthcare staff have minimum hours guaranteed in their contract and the possibility of developing their career with free ongoing training courses that they can earn through credits as they work.
We also offer Flexi Pay, a unique 'same day pay' service that allows you to control when you get paid. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Join us today!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way