Personal Care Assistant
Join us assisting service users across Exeter
Our Exeter branch are based in Sandpiper Court, just a short distance from Pinhoe train station
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for Personal Care Assistants to join the team in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users living with additional care needs in their own homes in Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounds.
The Care Position
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be involved in ensuring each service user receives the highest quality of person-centred care.
You must be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
- Salary of up to £15.35/hr including holiday pay
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development through credits earned as you work
- Guaranteeing a minimum of 20 hours every week
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Join us, and manage your own workload via our HealthForceGo app and have the option to make the most of Flexi Pay, our same day pay feature that allows you to be paid for completed shifts within a matter of hours!
You will need to have the following:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Begin your journey with us today!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier - so instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home at your convenience.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way