Personal Care Assistant
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals and you could be next to join us!
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for dedicated Personal Care Assistants to join us in delivering outstanding care and support for our service users living with additional care needs in their own homes within Exeter, Exmouth, Sidmouth and the surrounding local areas.
Our Exeter branch are located at 6 Sandpiper Court, just a short distance from Pinhoe train station.
What to expect in the role
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be involved in ensuring every service user receives the highest quality of person-centred care, support and dedication.
You will be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of our users and is in line with their personalised care plans.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phoneor device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.58/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours every week
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with access to various discounts at high street stores
- Free ongoing training and development through credits earned as you work
You will also benefit from our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day - even on weekends and bank holidays.
Join Newcross today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way