Personal Care Assistant - Female
You can make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Female Personal Care Assistants to cover night shifts caring for a gentleman with additional healthcare needs living in the Calbourne area of the Isle of Wight.
As a Female Personal Care Assistant, you will be required to care and support a gentleman needing long term home ventilation with various tasks. These will vary but will include personal care activities, clinical needs, social integration activities, feeding and peg care and any additional services needed.
The shifts for this position are between 21:00 and 08:00.
With this new app feature, healthcare staff have the opportunity to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What do I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Salary of up to £11.04/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
Why join Newcross?
- Permanent contract with a minimum hours guarantee
- Organised rotas created to up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering a range of specialisms
What do I need to do next?
Submit your application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Our local Isle of Wight team can be found on 42 Quay Street, Newport.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.