Personal Care Assistant - Female
Make a difference to someone's life with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Female Personal Care Assistants to cover weekend night shifts caring for a young girl with additional healthcare needs living in the Bembridge area of the Isle of Wight.
As a Female Personal Care Assistant, you will be required to care for a young girl needing long term home ventilation with various tasks. These will include daily living activities, medication support, clinical requirements, social activities, feeding and PEG care and any additional services required.
The shifts for this role are weekend nights between 22:00 and 08:00.
Our amazing new app feature allows our healthcare staff to benefit from an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Minimum hours guarantee included as part of a permanent contract
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Specialist free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £15.69/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available in various high street retailers
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Our local Isle of Wight team can be found on 42 Quay Street, Newport.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.