Personal Care Assistant - Female
Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for compassionate Female Personal Care Assistants to cover night shifts caring for a gentleman with additional healthcare needs in the Calbourne area of the Isle of Wight.
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be involved in ensuring each service user receives the highest quality of person-centred care.
You must be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
The shifts for this specific position are between 21:00 and 08:00.
- Salary of up to £11.04/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing you a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
This role will also give you great opportunities to develop your skill set with a variety of training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work, including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, plus more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Have access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Our friendly branch are based at 42 Quay Street, Newport, PO30 5BA.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.