Personal Care Assistant - End of life
Are you looking to make a difference to someone's life?
Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare is looking for Personal Care Assistants to cover waking night shifts caring for our service users at the end of their lives within their own homes in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users at the end of their lives overnight with various important daily living activities. These will include aiding with dressing, continence care, medication administration, monitoring symptoms, keeping accurate records and any additional services required.
Our waking night shifts are usually between the hours of 10:00pm and 07:00am.
This innovative app feature enables healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with us?
- Permanent hours contract with a minimum hours guarantee
- Organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
Local Bristol team
Bristol's Newcross Healthcare branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower, Colston Street. We are just a short walk from Temple Meads train station and are easily accessible by public transport.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.