Personal Care Assistant - End of life
Newcross Healthcare are looking for passionate and caring Personal Healthcare Assistant
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for compassionate professionals with experience providing person-centred care who will be able to work waking night shifts and support our users at the end of their lives across Bristol and the surrounds.
In order to be successful, you will need to be able to work waking night shifts from 10:00pm to 07:00am.
What's the role?
Our Personal Care Assistant are responsible for providing assistance to our service users living in their own home, helping them with personal care, clinical requirements and other additional complex needs.
Ideally you will have previous experience dealing with daily requirements such as dressing, continence care, medication administration, monitoring symptoms, keeping accurate records and any additional services required.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Meet the team:
Bristol's Newcross Healthcare branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower, Colston Street. We are just a short walk from Temple Meads train station and are easily accessible by public transport.
Benefit with us:
- Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Permanent hours contract with a minimum hours guarantee
- Organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- Perks at Work is our employee scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
Video calling technology to enable you to attend your interview without leaving the house!
Apply now to find out more!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call