Personal Care Assistant
Our local Isle of Wight team can be found on 42 Quay Street, Newport.
Do you want to make a difference to individuals with additional needs?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Personal Care Assistants to care for our service users with additional healthcare needs living in the Isle of Wight.
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be responsible for caring and supporting our service users with additional care needs. Your assistance will be required with personal care tasks, meal preparation, medication support, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Our flexible app feature on the HealthForceGo® app enables staff to have the option to receive up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why join Newcross?
- Minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours of work every week
- Set organised rotas of up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £13.80/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts throughout retailers nationwide
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply now and a member of our recruitment will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.