Personal Care Assistant
As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
Your friendly Isle of Wight branch are based at 42 Quay Street, by the River Medina
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Personal Care Assistants to care for our service users with additional healthcare needs living in the Isle of Wight.
Through your promotion of independence, you will encourage and support clients in their day-to-day lives, enabling them to live more fulfilling lives.
This could include a range of tasks and activities such as personal care, domestic tasks and general activities that allow that individual to live their life in the way they choose.
What you will need to succeed
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £13.80/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Guaranteeing a minimum of 20 hours every week
- Access to available training programmes to develop your skill set within the field
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with access to various discounts at high street stores
You will also be able to access our app HealthForceGo, where you can manage your timesheets and choose when you want to be paid through our new feature Flexi Pay.
Apply now to find out more!
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.