Personal Care Assistant
Personal Care is a rewarding career!
Newcross Healthcare has a fantastic opportunity for Personal Care Assistants to offer person-centred support and care to our service users living across Bath, Frome and Wells
Flexible shifts available across weekdays, nights and weekends, to fit around your life!
- Flexi Pay is our new flexible pay feature which will allow you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work gives you access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
In this role you will be responsible for providing personal support to our services users, assisting them in their day to day activities whilst encouraging an independent and dignified living.
You will need to be a patient and calm professional who is always ready to face the odd challenge.
Bath's Newcross branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
- Salary of up to £13.15/hr Including holiday pay
- Free DBS and uniform when you join our team
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Ongoing training and development through credits earned
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Are you interested?
Then apply today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.