Personal Care Assistant - End of life
At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
If the answer is yes then we want you!
We are looking to expand our team of experienced Personal Care Assistants to care for our users at the end of their lives who are living in their own homes across Weston-super-Mare, Yatton, Burnham-on-Sea and the surrounding areas.
In this role, you will be delivering specialised care and support in a person-centred way to our service users during waking night shifts from 22:00 to 07:00.
This role involves different responsibilities such as monitoring symptoms, administering medications, assisting with continence care, dressing, hygiene, meeting dietary needs and keeping detailed records overnight.
Take advantage of:
- Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Guaranteed minimum of 20 hours every week
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Perks at Work - access to around 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, widening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Our Flexi Pay service:
With Newcross, you'll benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, the ability to choose your own hours and a variety of training programmes earned through credits as you work.
Our Bristol branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street just a short walk from Temple Meads train station, and is easily accessible by public transport.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Join our fantastic team!
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.