Personal Care Assistant
Our friendly Yeovil branch are located at Telstar House, Mead Avenue.
Are you looking for a job that makes a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Personal Care Assistants to provide personalised care and support to our service users living with additional care needs in their own homes in Yeovil and the surrounding areas.
Our flexible 'same day pay' service allows healthcare staff to enjoy having access to up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive excellent care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care tasks, medication support, feeding and peg care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed that will enable them to live as independently as possible.
Shifts for this role vary but will include weekdays and weekends.
- Salary of up to £13.12/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contracts
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available to our staff
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Why choose us?
- Minimum hours guaranteed as part of your permanent contract
- Organised rotas set to up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.