Personal Care Assistant
Change someone's life today!
We are seeking professional Personal Care Assistants to care for our service users with additional care needs in their own homes in Yeovil.
You will provide excellent care and support to our service users with various additional care needs. Tasks will vary and include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
- Salary of up to £12.89/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible working, with long days/nights or weekend shifts.
- Guaranteed minimum hours every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
- Flexi Pay! Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Your local branch is based in Houndstone Business Park, Yeovil.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.