Personal Care Assistant - Children & Young Adults
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals
Newcross Healthcare are seeking competent and dedicated Complex Home Care Assistants to care for our users who live with a range of healthcare needs in their own homes across Bristol and the surrounds.
Bristol's Newcross Healthcare branch is based in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street just a short walk from Temple Meads train station, and is easily accessible by public transport.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
As a Personal Care Assistant you will deliver personal care and support to children and young adults. You will assist them with their personal care, meal preparation and daily outings/companionship visits.
* Salary of up to £13.15/hr including holiday pay
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Flexi Pay! Just submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.