Personal Care Assistant
Are you looking for a chance to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Personal Care Assistants to provide personalised care and support to a young female living with additional healthcare needs in her own home in the Dawlish area of Devon.
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be responsible for caring and supporting our service user with various life-enhancing tasks. You will assist her with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, medication support, social activities and any additional services required.
This role has shifts on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 07:30 to 09:30.
Our flexible pay app feature allows healthcare staff to choose an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.89/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- A minimum hours guarantee of 20 weekly hours of work
- Set organised rotas of up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free specialised training earned through credits as you work
Your local branch is based in Torquay. First opened in 1996, Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.