Personal Care Assistant
You can make a difference!
We are seeking professional Personal Care Assistants to care for our service users living with additional healthcare needs in their own homes in Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and the surrounding areas.
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be able to assist and support our service users with various additional healthcare needs. You will aid them with personal care tasks, clinical needs, medication support, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any additional services needed.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Newcross Healthcare has a flexible pay service that allows healthcare staff to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why join our Newcross team?
- A minimum hours guarantee as part of a permanent contract
- Organised rotas up to 4 weeks in advance to suit your ongoing commitments
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £10.07/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive client specific training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
Your local branch is based in Torquay. First opened in 1996, Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.