Personal Care Assistant
We want you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Personal Care Assistants to care for our service users living with additional care needs in Woking, Camberley, Walton-on-Thames, Chertsey, Weybridge and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will care and support our service users living with additional care needs. You will assist them with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, feeding and peg care, medication support and any additional services needed.
This amazing new app feature allows our healthcare staff to have exclusive access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Local Chichester branch
Located in the South-East of England, Newcross Healthcare's Chichester branch is based on South Street near Chichester Cathedral and not far from Chichester train station.
Why choose us?
- Organised set rotas up to 4 weeks in advance to fit around your commitments
- Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work
- Minimum hours guarantee available of 20 hours of work every week
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £15.38/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.