Student Nurse: Personal Care Assistant
Want to earn and learn in a friendly care team?
Then join Newcross and take advantage of our flexible hours, a variety of free training programs and Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature.
We are looking for Student Nurses to fill our Personal Care Assistant roles and provide the highest quality of care and support in Woking, Camberley, Walton-on-Thames, Chertsey and Weybridge.
- Salary of up to £15.38/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Interview via video call!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Personal Care Assistants
As a Newcross Care Assistant you will be providing assistance to our patients, aiding with clinical needs, helping with personal care and supporting them with any other activities that will allow them to have a independent and happy life.
Ideally you will be compassionate, positive and calm when faced with the odd challenge.
* Enjoy of our Flexi Pay feature which allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
* And get access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers with our Perks at Work scheme!
Located at the outer edge of London, Newcross Healthcare's Woking branch is ideally positioned to provide Northwest Surrey and the southwestern Greater London region with dedicated, compassionate care assistants and nurses to care, residential and nursing homes and also in home care.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.