Personal Care Assistant
Newcross Healthcare is looking for you!
Join our exciting team in Woking and benefit from:
Flexible shifts available across weekdays, nights and weekends!
- Perks at Work: High street discounts available to all healthcare staff!
- Flexi Pay! Unlike most of UK healthcare workers, you will have the chance to request an advance against the completed shifts and get paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
You will provide exceptional care to our clients across Woking, Camberley, Walton-on-Thames, Chertsey and Weybridge.
Your role will consist of delivering person-centred support to a range of service users with complex needs and assisting them in their daily lives.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Minimum 20hrs hours guaranteed
* Salary of up to £15.38/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Apply now to find out more!
Located at the edge of the London commuter belt, Newcross Healthcare's Woking branch is ideally positioned to provide Northwest Surrey and the southwestern Greater London region with dedicated, compassionate care assistants and nurses to care homes, residential homes and nursing homes.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.