Personal Care Assistant
Change someone's life today!
We're looking to expand our team of Personal Care Assistants in Leominster and the surrounding areas.
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will make sure that our service users with complex needs receive excellent care and support with various daily living tasks. These will include aid with personal care, feeding and peg care, medication support and any other additional services needed.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.70/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Organised rotas
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- A minimum hours guarantee
Additional benefits include
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts
- Flexi Pay - This service allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Our friendly team
Located in the historic city of Hereford, Newcross Healthcare's Hereford branch is based in Kimble House on Broad Street in the city centre and provides the West of England and Herefordshire with qualified healthcare professionals.