Personal Care Assistant
Do you want to make a real difference to someone's life?
We're looking to expand our team of Personal Care Assistants in Leominster and the surrounding areas.
Why join us?
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
- Benefit from our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing you a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free client specific training to ensure you have the skills required for this role
You will be responsible for provide outstanding care and support our service users with complex needs. You will provide them with assistance with feeding, perg care, personal care, meal preparation and any other additional services required.
Our Hereford Team
Located in the historic city of Hereford, Newcross Healthcare's Hereford branch is based in Kimble House on Broad Street in the city centre and provides the West of England and Herefordshire with qualified healthcare professionals.
Herefordshire was once home to Medeleine Carroll.
- Salary of up to £13.70/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.