Personal Care Assistant
Are you looking for a care role with a personal approach?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Personal Care Assistant to offer excellent care and support to our patients living in their own homes in Bexhill-on-Sea, Hastings and the surrounding local areas.
Development with Newcross
Our healthcare staff have the chance to grow in their career with our wide range of free training programmes such as Medication Administration, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care and more.
Newcross also gives you the chance to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
- Newcross want their healthcare employees to be able to decide when they will be paid. With our Flexi Pay service they can receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work will give you the great advantage of having many discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Our flexible vacancies will enable you to work full or part time hours, whatever suits you better.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our Personal Carers work every day to offer the highest quality of service to our clients, providing them with excellent care and assistance during their personal, clinical and social activities so they can enjoy a happy and independent life.
Our successful candidate will be compassionate, patient and positive when faced with the odd challenge.
- Salary of up to £15.91/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing you a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply to find out more!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.