Personal Care Assistant - Children
Do you have experience of caring for individuals with complex needs?
Our Gloucester branch is located at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre.
We are seeking Personal Care Assistants to care for children with additional needs in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Stroud and the surrounding areas.
This role will consist of night shifts.
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to children with additional care needs and will assist them with a range of tasks.
You could assist them with personal care, feeding and peg care, medication administration support, meal preparation and any other additional services required.
It is essential that you have prior experience of providing paediatric care including PEG for this role.
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible full and part time hours across weekday/night and weekend shifts!
- Free client specific training to ensure you have the skills required for this role
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing you a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.